There are times that we anglers, simply just can’t carry lots of things with us, especially when too much walking is involved. For instance, rock spinning, shore jigging when it is time to go all the way down the hill, you really can’t tolerate anything more than your hoodie on your upper body. However there are so many times that the weather is so unstable during fishing, and a sudden rain can really destroy your day.
Carrying with you a raincoat sometimes looks too much “space consuming” and extra weight! Not anymore! The Savage Salt Pack – Lite is soooo light that you will never feel it as an extra weight. And when it comes to space, don’t bother! When folded, it can be attached hanging on your backpack and that’s it! It is perfect to cover your upper body from the cold breeze and the rain, both inshore and offshore! And the best part? It does not affect your moves at all so you can fish all day! Cool ha?
Ultra light-weight, packable jacket in dark grey melange
• Thin yet very strong, stretchable fabric
• 100% waterproof of 8000mm and 3000mvp breathablility
• Reflex print around zippers
• Adjustable cuff & hem
• Adjustable hood
• Water-repellent CF zipper
• Chest pocket with water-repellent zippers
• Lined handwarmer pockets with zippers and protected with pocket flaps
• Jackets is being delivered with a small string bag
More to see here: ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️